Green Audit Report
The green audit aims to analyze the environmental practices followed within and outside the project area, which has an impact on the environment. Green audit can be defined as systematic identification, quantification, recording, reporting and analysis of components of the project environment. It was initiated with the motive of inspecting the effort within the project whose exercises can affect the health of inhabitants and the environment. Green Audit report explores the energy consumption pattern and its conservation potential in the project. The report outlines its approach to manage energy use and sets targets for carbon footprint reduction.
The procedure to conduct the Energy Audit is in 4 Phases –
- Commencement of Audit – This includes site visits, measurements, testing and data analysis
- Calculation – Evaluation of feasible options
- Analysis Report – It includes report writing, providing recommendations and presentation
- Discussion and Implementation – Discussion on proposed measures and strategies
- Review – Results and overall implemented measures review
Based upon the documentation study and analysis, recommendations are provided in the form of energy efficiency measures that would help in building the project sustainable.